Tuesday, December 16, 2008

finally i learn to bake Pizza^^,

yea... today my group learn to make seafood pizza... but actually is not my first time to bake a pizza... cox last year i do follow the school to Domino's pizza which at mid valley... i already learn the whole process of baking a normal pizza... wakakaka... chef actually wanna us to choose number which to cook... pizza is no.5... so i ask Carol purposely pass the no.5 to me, cox she is the one who write the number... i want to make pizza cox since start learn cooking until now, other's group got the chance to make... but not my group... so... understand why i want to play cheat!!! teehee... forgive me please... thank you!!! *lame again* after class then Karman and me went Bao Bei house for Mao Mao again... kakakaka... then go buy sausage... hey mr. sausage... you are damn funny ok??? wakakaka... but don't know why Karman and me like to disturb him.. maybe he is good to be disturb.. ooopppsss... sorry to said that... hahahaha... okies... the today's me is damn damn damn crazy at the kitchen... i also don't know why... just hyper-active... Carol said i'm different from last week... haha... i am... coz i did released something... hohoho... but the crazy me only is me right??? wakakaka.... just please be used to it... hohoho...

ingredient for my group seafood pizza...

in process...

ready for bake!!!

other group's mom mom...

the salad...

actually i not very know what this 2 is... hahaha

the garlic bread... know what?? the top of the bread is really FULL of garlic...

look at Carol aka Da Jie... she the one who usually do preparation and also decoration..

rainbow... rainbow... haiz...

miss lame & the hamster...

this 100% not mii!!!!

i'm back to normal..

mean crazy larr....

MUNZ^^,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last 1 is eddie rite??
hahaha~

munZmemories said...

yup.. the handsome eddie... wakakaka...