Thursday, November 6, 2008

simple post!!!

lack of posting again? yaya... quite busy this few weeks actually, lots of assignment have to rush... next week start English presentation... omg... i am the first one who present, cox my name is the first in the name list!!! although i had already done my power point and so on, but ... emm... not very know how to describe the feeling of me... just hopping that i can do without any nervous!!! nervous is killing me all the time...* i believe is to every one too!!!* but i'll try my best!!! teehee.. so now, what for today? well, we,XiaoHui, Karman, Eddie*DARLING* and me went swimming today... after that we went Maggie's shop for our breakfast+lunch=*brunch* hahahahaha.... luckily daddy and mummy not there.. so i can set one's mind at ease to enjoy my meal there... after that we back to Karman's place again, and for sure... we SLEEP... ooopppsss... but just half an hour we get to sleep cox we have to go library to discuss our group assignment again!!! iiissshhh... i seriously sleepy ok!!! fine.. assignment is much more important now... then went Ms Amanda lec as usual... that a day.... wakakaka...


a simple day,
a simple post,
a simple me...
i miss him!!!
munZ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg omg~im de 1st one for presenting oso!! same as u~english presentation lorrr~haha~so gan jeong~add oil la dear~muacksss =)

munZmemories said...

hehehehe... i will... we sure is the BEST.. wakakaka....