Thursday, November 13, 2008

presentation & skip class day...

as i had mention on the previous post that i will have my presentation today.. this is the worst ever presentation i done... i don't know what wrong with me... i just know that i very nervous when standing in front of the class and my mind was blank... i forget every note that i read through... is already pass... just forget about it... i know that my mark for this presentation will definitely LOW... i got no any idea with it... just hope to do well in every next presentation... iiisssshhhh...

today went Karman's place at about 9 something cox wake by Karman's msg at about 8 in the morning... so after washed up then straight went her house... went for breakfast at Maggie's shop, omg.. i will gain lots of weight if every time going there... the food sell there really delicious enough... today me ordered "chao kuey theo" and Karman prawn mee.... we also ordered dumbing as our side dish... tell you what.. damn full enough... our stomach nearly get burst!!! then went Jusco for buy Shushi for later Karman's presentation... i'm the first who present today... omg... i really really damn in nervous.. bust getting prepared, this and that... but after i stand in front of everyone... omg... i forget everything that i read... i was just like bla bla bla whatever i want!!! omg... can't believe that i can be that worst... nervous is killing me all the while... why i will be the first? haiz... forget about it now... although that i know i will get LOW mark... i dowan to care about it any more.. SAD enough.... our class start 12 today... the Pig still haven be in class while is already 12.38 and i already over my presentation.. so then i message him and get a -sweat- reply from him... "what haven come yet? today not 2 meh? shit lo... how?" sweat enough right... k then, since i wanna go fill my petro then i fetch him up as well... walked a long long distance from block M to Karman house to get the car just because today got no parking space.. i dont know why.. finally we both reach coll at 1 something... sorry for missed up lots of you guys presentation.. i not mean too... haha... after English class i actually got Japanese class to attend.. but i skip... not ONLY me.. Maggie, Janice, Ghost, Fen, Luan, and a French student Lum Kar Man.. we went Jusco again to walk around and buy something.. aiyor... why you guys brought me to Jusco? teaching me ponteng? haiz.. sad lar wei.. wakakaka.. lame me again... after a short walk we back to coll to attend Amanda's lecture at 4... we also went Secret to enjoy our cake before bact to coll... wakaka...raining day again... I HATE TRAFFIC JAM okay???!!! haiz....


Hello Kitty!!!


Mr. Bean's bear...


Karman with the 3 babies bear...


munZ & the PIG^^,
my hair looked short here...
like it...


we... the formal gang...
wait... who is the one on the second left???
he not in formal...


my "ah mui"
wakakaka....


yipii.. the us...


of of the LAME partner..
Karman....


at toilet...
ya..
we just likes to take pic every where....


hhheeemmmm....


our ice - cream....


my cake..
chocolate banana...


the end^^,

No comments: