Monday, November 3, 2008

one month passed!!!

never realize that time suddenly passed that fast... one month had just passed and ofcox i am still alive!!! *lame me...* one month passed means that the most relax month had just passed, and now have to face lots of assignment that need to pass up end of this month and also presentation for the following 2 weeks... but now everything is just half ways done... i wonder that can i pass up in time...*hopefully i can* hey all my group members.. please do corporate with me, i can't do everything on my own and i remember that i had already portion out what and each need to do?! but what i get today? did i said that i want complete microsoft word? but what i get today? hemm... haiz.. i not blaming but just to wish you guys please work hard... why i can found out that much details and you cannot? DON'T ever expect that i will do it all on my own.. is NO WAY i will do so... if i still don't get what i want, i will just info to teacher that what you guys do and what i... DON'T blame me, this is what you guys push me to do so.. but i hope that this things WON'T happen ofcox.. so.. please do corporate and make things go easy... thank alots...


please do your part!
munZ^^

No comments: