Saturday, November 22, 2008

re-do???

damn shit okies??? haiz... tot that after pass up the assignment then everything fine even i know i will get no mark for it or mayb low mark lar... but i okay with it... and also got no comment with it too... but suddenly the lecture said that wanna return the assignment and want us to do again... hello... ms.Gan... you expecting my group member will re-do for you?? is impossible... the one who doing is only me... what you what me to change and re-do for you??? i got no any idea... i had already give out what i want to my group member... but that is what they gave me and wanna pass up... so... what should i do is just pass up to you what they pass to me... that all... i had already done my part with my full effort.... and one more... i NOT copy and paste from the net.... don't said that everyone is copy and paste... if you really with that my part is also copy and paste so then i will do so... is a very easy job... then i no need to think to change every word that from the net... lucky that yesterday who you meet is not me... if not... i think i will just start on my fire in front of you... what i just want to said is i cant corporate with this kind of member... you... you.... i dont want to mention out your name... but i know that sure i talking about you.... dont put on my fire any more... hey... this is a group work.. can please show me what is team work???/ did i ask from you much??? did i???? everything i already separate each by each... who need do wish is chosen by you guys own choice... to be fair i already mix every 2 in 1... i even write down the website for each every of you... but in the end... what i get???? just 4 or 5 pages???? only copy and paste???? what the hell is going on??? if you all dont wish to do.. just tell... i can just tel the lecture that you all not wish to do any assignment... so... no point wasting ur time for me... 5 pages.... omg... 2 perayaan you just manage to get 4 short page and 1 pic... hello... come on lar... dont make my mark down okay??!!!! i even help you find more... but yet still you giving me rubbish... expecting i will help you change or do it for you..??? excuse me... NOWAY i will.... that's me... ya... i'm such a bad member that with you all.... if i'm bad... then what about you guys???? GOOD????!!!! damn it okay... and another... why you guys can do very good in OWN assignment and also the presentation???? you... that day i saw ur presentation for the english... wtf... you can do that good for your own... but come to group assignment.,.. what you pass me???? SHIT.... yes... totally SHIT..... no more joining such member again in future assignment... is horrible okay!!!! damn it.............

No comments: