Saturday, November 15, 2008

iiissshhhh!!!!!

went coll for account examination.. emm... not that hard actually... but for the PIG, no comment... wakakaka... after that, PIG, Karman, Xue Yii, Hui Wen, rainbow and me, the gang went canteen to have their breakfast cox later at 10 we got a BM replacement class... i actually dont wish to attend... but then in the end also i join the big gang in but tell you what, we DIDN'T study... wanna complain here too... this is what happened when we at canteen 2... Karman brough the red bean + mango "pao pao bing" ok.. i was actually warning her not to eat ice that early cox is just 9 something we at canteen 2.. so then she didn't listen and stil she brought it.. so then i tried on the red bean... then i just said "i WANT it".. but my beg and money was left behind in the car.. so i tried to borrow money from each every of them... but they don't want to borrow me because of KARMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so then finally i saw small darling.. i tot that he will buy me that, but, ya.. in the end he brough me something which is bread that not what i wanted... then all them force me to finish the bread only i can get my red bean... okay, in the end i finished... thne i waiting for my "pao pao bing"... suddenly small darling back to me and told me that the taste i was was sold out... very surpricingly, i cried... but not that serious i cried larr... wakzakakakaka... then in the end also Karman brought me what i want... wakakakaka.. happy luu.... hate them lo.... all treat me like that... even the PIG... all bully me today... dont know what happen... what i did that make you guys treat mii like that worr???? haiz.... then went bm class and... ... .... .... ... . ..... .... ..........


to be continue....
munZ^^,

No comments: