Friday, April 5, 2013

Hi, April!

i seriously felt that time passed so fast recently
its April now
I've spend some time to change my blog layout and so
i personal like it very much
will try my very best to keep my blog update and not let it death like before
i was wondering am i really dont know how to blog since i dont blog so often like last time
cause, sometimes when i come out something "ah, i wanna post about this..."
but it end up like... "heeemmm, how to start leh..."
then......
blank!!!!!
that y my blog always empty
cause im out of idea and words
however,
compare this post and the previous one...
its not to long gap for my post here :)
which mean im getting active ??!!!!! *nahh~~~*
just joking..
still, its a good start right??
i'll keep myself update if im not too busy with my work stuff...
tut tut..
but i guess ill blog more in chinese compare to english
as my english is getting suck lately
yet..
please give me time to learn or catch back my language yea...
like now,
i really dont know what to continue
so
bye!


munz in achieving!!

No comments: