Monday, April 8, 2013

A normal monday~~

woke up early today for fetch Vivian for her interview at Great Eastern Mall. 
we were afraid that being late cause of terrible traffic at Jalan Ampang
some how the traffic is smooth and we reached 1 hour early then appointment time
so that we decided to sit down somewhere to have some drink to get ready before her interview
we choose to dine at O' Briens
i was thinking what to have as i wanted to go Secret Recipe next door after Vivian left for her interview
my hot chocolate and donut
Vivian's Coffee
my hot chocolate taste like boxes!!
i dont know if you guys understand that feeling of that taste
its like kept too long in the box and it absorb the plastic box air and tasted like the box which i found that taste so awful!
the chocolate donut tasted too sweet
and Vivian's coffee doesn't taste good to she said
15 mins before 10 she left me to the office for her interview schedule at 10
since my hot chocolate is not finish yet so i decided to stay there while waiting for her to be done
watch youtube and scroll facebook
that what i done while waiting for her
i thought her interview will be long and i tot i couldn't to be able to wait until she finish
but surprisingly she called me up in just 45 minutes asking where is my location
so we meet up and chat a little more
about 11.15 i left to work and she goes home by taking a cab

*what a busy day with company's email down on my entire shift!!!*

at about 8 plus after my work i went to Vivian's house again
ya.. we meet again at night for dinner
and now with Sharon too
we decided to go yiu lek cheras for steamboat
*so long i never been there*
 so...
there is just some pic to show on for the dinner part
as im too sleepy now and i wanted to sleep~
haha~~
this is the set for 2
ya..
and that Vivian's hand which not eatable!
my beloved seafood taufu
this is a must-have-items in my list for steamboat 
the meehon and yeemee with 2 eggs there which we didn't actually eat much
cause we already full like sxxx! 
my drink for the night
i dont usually drink soft drink
but when i drink
it should be only white in color or just Pepsi! 
** 
the number with no meaning to us!
loves loves 
yummy with this!!! 
the balls....
hahha

good night monday!!
my hair grow longer now!!!
planning to trim!!
Munz_Liz with love!

No comments: