Wednesday, January 2, 2013

its 2.01.13

Went breakfast with Le bf before start work as he working night and im morning shift
starting to learn more and more about group coordinator job
so far there is still a lot more for me to learn
and my head really do felt like BOOM when in a sudden too many things coming in
yet i will need to try my level best to handle it and pick up hopefully everything
from my second day here
i really do realized i did not make a wrong decision on leaving front desk
it used to be my favorite working spot
i can still remember how much i want to be a receptionist when im still a college 3 years back
i am so down before when i couldn't get front office for my industrial training
i am so excited before when i got recruited in FO
i used to love my work so much
even i m cursing almost in everything in everywhere
yet i still did my job properly and neat and my boss still happy with my work
but somehow
i started to hate whatever im doing
i trying to search back the FO lover me but i failed
but i still work even i said i hate it
until i start to hope the hotel will boom down by someone
im so so so sorry to mentioned out but its truly in my mind before for a period!!!!
until today
my second day in my own new office
when i looked into vivian's group chat on this year
my mind popped out:
"i never regret that i leave that so called nightmare place to me"
and this thought really made my day
after work me and vivian went Fahrenheit to buy her sweater that she gonna wear to Korea
and the best part is kam yee is with us as we leaving hotel at the same time
and as she is waiting for kent kent and we are also waiting for Colby
cause we are going to have Uncle Jang as dinner before Ms Nat leave Malaysia and i guess she is carving for Korean food so so so much
while waiting for Ms. Nat to done her things we actually hungry till the max
so we decided the very last mins to eat something at sushi zanmai together with kamyee and kent kent
after around 8 and when Ms Nat is done we meet her back at hotel and go straight to our so called dinner
*about supper time!!!**that what so called hotelier life*
we chit chat there so much until we are the last customer until way back to hotel
kind of starting to miss her
but we will meet again in another couple of months when Sharon's wedding
we date for korean food outing around that time!!

Dear boss,
all the best for your future and hope you will always come back to visit us. we will bring you to korean food always! i will surely miss you damn much. and thanks alot for guiding me so much and helping me so much in so many ways. there is really alot to mention but... im jam at this point. thanks for being a boss yet like a friend to me. you really deserved better! please dont forget anyone of us here! 

yiiiiii... feel so sad now i gonna say goodbye to my FO boss! 
i dont think i can find another boss like her in any other places
i really do have a very nice boss in my FO life!
but still
people need to be a part sometimes
we can just wish them all the best in the future and wishing or hopping them to visit us whenever available
the yummy uncle jang i never eat for so long
but its too spicy this time until i cant eat much
so sad!!

dinner with Sharon, Vivian, and my best boss Ms. Natalie

and also not to forget Mr. Colby!!


munz

No comments: