Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy day...

First of all just want to thank hubby for wake me up this morning
Cause yesterday I forgot to set my alarm and I fall sleep d
Hubby woke so early for his flavor football
Unfortunately he missed it
Just because the mamak is not on that chanel
and he tot no footfall
after work we went for movie
The Fortune Buddies
the sexy shero~~
learning wwF inside a club
their 'lou bun hong' 
fight~~~~
our ticket~
hall #9

picture
picrure

again us^^

me myself~

kiss me kiss me

baby like... emmmmmmm
i dont know~
haha

inside the cinema~

before movie start!
nice
I was non stop laughing inside the cinema with him
really LMAO wey~
There is also some very touching sence
Omg
my tears almost drop
but I control!!!!!!control!!!!!
Lucky that my tears did not fall^^
But
The last sence really suprised me
angry bird wa??????!!!!!!!
what the hell....
really make me laugh till I my tears out!!!!!
After movie end
We go for another movie
baby said the monkey look like me
but i think it more look alike him~~
hahahha
Treasure Hunt
*the only picture i can find~*
Hhhheeeeeemmmmmmmmm
if really wanna compare
ofcox the fortune buddies nicer lor
baby even sleep in cinema
I forgive him
cause he too tired d
but I still pull him to accompany me watch movie
thank you so much baby
love euu the most
After movie we went back hotel and go home separately
before he left
this is how we said bye T.T
but ofcox we still on the phone until we really reached home
I'm tired yet I went pasar malam with sisters
buy some food to eat
buy my fake lasher
When reached home is already around 10:30
am so so so tired now
my tong sui
mat dou yao^^
and so damn full


P/S:
I really glad that we din fight or qurrel today
Happy day with euu my love one
I hope will continue like thus everyday
and we already promised each other
anything we discuss first
to avoid all unnecessary misunderstanding
I want both us stay happily just like last time
things can turn back when euu wanted and indeed it


Picture to be upload soon
*uploading*
Liz_Love

No comments: