Saturday, February 12, 2011

movie time

last minutes decision to watch movie today
actually planned yesterday with chiah
then invite lavy without notice her and munab
end shift at 5pm today
chiah was waiting me like crazy at the back office and the butler office for 2hours plus
finally all my stuff done
me and chiah went pavillion first to buy ticket
then only meet up with munab and the latest lavy^^
lavy brought a valentine present for her bf
owwwww so swwweeeeetttt <3


i love hong kong
he so so so handsome...
somehow
i feel he look like leehom!!
 liz.lavy
 wtp.liz.chiah
lavy.chiah.liz
get to meet with eddie also^^
our movie is about the same time
then also end about the same time
i want to watch the movie he watch too
all well's end well's
stupid eddie..
frighten me from behind
no one notice me
then i like crazy ppl shouting there
make me so pai seh wei
but so happy to see him
and
and
he promised to fetch me to babee 283 21st birthday^^
if he no fetch me
i will chop him 99 and feed my dog!
after movie section we went SB corner to eat roti cannai
chit chat
and time to chao
lavy have to work^^
pity.
i understand that feeling when after euu hang out and yet euu still need to work after that
so down wey
but
what to do~~

happy working lavy

No comments: