Sunday, October 24, 2010

moody???

today most of them ask me the same questions
"elizz, you ok arr???"
some said i looked sick
some said i looked moody
some siad i looked sleepless
i admit that im tired
but im not moody or ill!!
maybe cause of this week didn't sleep well
one whole week like night ghost only
everytime think of alcohol
i need beer badly
no idea why
just need beer to drunk myself up
forget bout everything
now what i want is just a simple and normal life
is easy but hard!!
yesterday night went out yamcha with kahhing and baozai
we meet at station one and agian
i lost my way!!!!
hahahahahah
pls pls pls dont laugh at mii!!!
at long as i reached there!!!!
hahahahahahaha
around 2 only reached home
then continue with my drama~~
the ending is so!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha...
tot will got second round with baozai
who know
he ffk mii~~
TT
end up sleep only
suddenly thinking of having cigarette
but in the end i try nothing~~~
hhhhheeeemmmmmmmmmm

now still in back office
update my little almost death blog,
my blog gonna alive back soon
soon
very soon
how soon?
no idea~~

time to back home~~
good night
to you
to you
and
to you~~

No comments: