Friday, October 22, 2010

death blog again!!!

i knew that i been leave my blog blank again and again
already i promise myself i wanna make my blog alive yet it still remain
lately been working until like no life
i want my life back!
can i?
is that possible?

lately i been did mistake all the while
i glad to have a DM there to stand by for me
i hope that will be the one and ONLY time for me to put him in trouble
i really dont know how to face everything in one shot
seems like being careless all the while
being useless
starting mistake
starting blur
starting no confidence
starting even not dare to speak with gst
just like yesterday
the gst ask me why with the 5 % surcharge while doing payout
i know why
but i was just like emm emm emm and just looking at Ezal
and then he help me to explain to the gst
why am i now not stand out?
why am i now hiding behind ?
why am i doing?
what going on with me right now?
i want to be improve
i want to be strong
i want to be clear
i want to be stable
i want everything to be stable starting now!!!!!!
right now!!!
munz ~~
fight
fight pls
not for any others
just for yourself
k?
fight!!!!!!!
be stable
dont careless ANYMORE
prove that you can do it!!!!
PROVE it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: