Sunday, October 24, 2010

~~

suppose to be busy today
but i so free because all the new staff and trainee took over my job!!!
but yet still i cant leave them behind because they not senior enough~
so what i do is just stand beside and make sure no mistake from them
but i no confidence at all now
cause me myself also did lot of mistake recently
how i gonna make sure they not do mistake
how i gonna trust by other?
huh?
improving myself~~~~~~
charging myself~~~~~~

yesterday finally the daddy and mummy back from bei jing
brought lot of things
finally one day breakfast with the parents!!!
so hard to have meals with the parents since i started work

the blog here change alot
i really not use to it..
i want make my word also difficult!!!
can it be normal back huh???
T.T

back to work!!
siam!!

hope can meet with Karman them next week
man, i really want crazy sushi lar.
no joke!!!


No comments: