Thursday, October 23, 2008

today!

today miss Evonne request us to pass up our personal presentation out line... i can't pass up immediately because i didn't get to find out more detail yet... but in the end i changed my title from "Television" to "Hamster"... why i change? just because teacher said that my title firstly too simple... and she said that batter talk about something that people not very know about it... then i actually though to change to "Satellite Television" but then also reject by the teacher... because she said that this title was like very bored and not interesting... so and so... in the end "Hamster" as my title!!! why hamster? because i pet a hamster as my pets! ya.. is my personal belongings! Miss Evonne even said that i can bring my hamster to coll if it didn't make any trouble... no worry! my hamster very good one!!! *hahahaha* but i actually still don't know what to present about this!!! hopefully i can finish this in this week... cause still lots of assignment have to do.. especially the Malay... i don't wish to mention more about it.. just wish me luck.. for who that close to me should know that my Malay level is even worst then my English! so... haha.. but i will try my very best to do my best... that what i can do...

sharing some pic again today!


my hamster... cute leh...
name: small eddie!!!



introducing my kitchen group members!
the handsome : ah mo, nemo, ah mu
&
the pretty : janice, munZ


we always like to take pic!


he tough that he is the most handsome in the world!!!
do you agree about it???
ans>>> NO!!!


hey YamFu... no eating in lec. hall!!!


i don't know why this pic appear!!!



don't blame me... blame eddie ng...
hahaha...


happy ever^^,
munZ......

No comments: