Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my feelings!!!

today just 1 hour lesson but then the teacher didn't come!!! wtf... he always like that... always forget our class!!! then all of us wait until 12.30 then all said don't want to wait and wanna go home.. so.. one after another, our class empty!!! hahaha... while waiting mummy at the bus stop then suddenly received a message from her and ask me to go Wangsa Jusco on my own... so then i take a cab to reach there... we have our lunch there too... after that we walk around inside the market and buy some foodstuffs... while on the way home... mummy suddenly talk about my ex bf... i don't know why she will talk about them.. but i just told her that i already lost all their contact and don't wish to keep contact with any of them... ok, i admit that the pass me is very naive and no brain... i didn't think about future at all... but now or i mean since form 5, is time for me to be mature... i have to start to be responsibility with all my behaviors and my mind! from the conversation we have just now... i know that i were a very awful daughter you had! i will only think that you didn't ever think about and care about me... why just because we both less communicate... while when the me in treason phase, i remembered that i always use to contradict with you and daddy... i forever won't listen that what useful and meaningful things to me... whatever you don't like me to do yet still i continue to do... because when that time you always used to scold me with any little reason... but now i know why... just because i always wrong... ya... i ALWAYS wrong... but now i really want to tell you that i already paying serious in my studies... those guys and those injurious friend already i lost contact with them long time ago... now what i really focus is just my study... hope that you will found that i really putting hardwork in my study! and i also feeling sorry about the pass me... i know saying sorry is meaningless... but... as a daughter... i really don't know what to do to want your forgive... i just trying my best to be a different daughter from the passed!

No comments: