Monday, October 20, 2008

normal day!!!

today just a normal day for me... nothing special happen... just wanna post something here since i on9 and searching for my BM assignment's things... hey... i found out that i still get to remember all the account concept... but making me confuse is just the language... the pass 2 years i used to take account subject all in Malay but now all suddenly turn into English!!! need to put up more effort in it... thank god that i still manage to teach CY... cause he absent on last Saturday because over slept!!! ya... he ALWAYS over sleep!!! and he even got a nick name which me and Karman always name him that is Mr. Forever Late... ya... is name is absolutely match or used in him... wakakaka.. i think he will scold me if he saw this post!!! wakakaka... but it is true marr... and one more to Nemo... always used to bluff me and talking ill about me behind of me... humph... today even said wanna bring me go eat KFC but in the end leave me at cafeteria and ate with his gang!!! *ah mu, and ah mo*!! damn bad right!!! tomorrow practical start!!!! can't wait for it... and i still haven cut my nail yet... hopefully the handsome Chef wont get to see my "fail" nail!!! wakakaka... if not i scare he will used his knife and cut my nail off!!! *cox we used to have our own tools* just now mummy want me to drive back home... hey... don't think that i got the chance to drive her CAMRY... no way she will let me to drive her car... she seat beside me... feeling damn nervous and pressure when parents sitting beside when driving... but lucky no any accidence happen!!!!! wakakakaka.... hopefully sooner i can got my own car... hahahaha... i dont want to wait any more every after class time... hahahaha... but i think very soon i will get it after my sis got her own brand new car! need to continue in my assignment work now... haiz..................
ohohohoh... just now when we at cafeteria... we decided to go either Zoo or the river near my house... we are now still inviting our class member to join... hopefully is not just a joke... hehe... cox i really do wanna go out to play and relax with all the classmate... we can even make more closer in our relation... omg... can't wait till that day... i hope this time is not just a happy air... cox last semester break we decided to go Langkawi as our trip... when talk all also want but in the end... ... .... we all each at their different place!!!! haiz... very disappointed actually... pushing me up above the sky and throw me down deep to ground!!!!! *sweat*

No comments: