Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CNY day2

woke up by eve as she coming over to my house today
im still so lazy to move myself from my bed until eve said she is reaching
today we didn't go anywhere as dad's friends always came over for games!
so long we didn't take pic together d~~
spot my naughty dog~~
gamble queen!!
came my house only ask for cards!
so ajak my sis to play together~
they said i took all their money~~
yes~
my sis lost all to my poket
and eve also won some :)
so pro huh?
not forget to instagram while game time!!
here come this piggy lady
she suppose to come early too
but she busy with her new furniture with her family for their new home
so i forgive her!!
finally she reached and we go for movie with eve and my sis.
with yinze again~~

**some pics to be upload soon~

we watched Journey To The West by Stephan Chow


i love him so much

this is funny

*My name is prince lonely, i named it myself*




this monkey is scary :3


a very funny movie to watch
is just so Stephan Chow movie~

Liz_M

No comments: