Monday, February 11, 2013

年初一

恭喜发财丫各位
今天妈妈一大早煮了丰富的米粉给我们吃
准备好了后我们就望kepong出发
先去外公家和大家拜年
out fit of the day
first time in leopard spot shirt
i brought these set of shit just few days ago with the bf
after i tried it and i love it so so so much!  
i even so free to curl my hair
i still feel i looked better in curl compare to straight hair :)
 this is more clear~
look so damn nice and i seriously love it so much
planning to make it permanently curl soon
 combination :)
while on the way to grandpa house
my sis in red that my dad said she's an ang pao!
the very first new year i drove my own car myself to visit
cause this year im going to my kaima house on my own after visit grandpa house...
so i have to drive my own car so that i can leave
after everyone came when they starting to gamble~
so i head to rawang myself to kaima house
they so happy of my surprise appear :)
it had been 4 or 5 years i didn't visit them
after awhile
this is what we do~~
my very first game at kaima place in day1 of CNY.
sad that i didn't stay for dinner this visit
as i need to go to my uncle house at puchong
i used to stay until night previously
until they ask me to come again tomorrow!
but i was not available too~
not to worry
i will try my very best to find some time to visit them for dinner :)
after leaving Rawang
im heading to uncle house at Puchong~
my father suppose to wait for me somewhere at Kepong cause i dont know the way
in the end im too late~
so i have to go on my own
i hate this the most!
i hate to go on somewhere that not familiar ALONE!
yes!
not to surprise i lost my way somewhere and i cried~
im a cry baby btw~
i keep myself calm and round and round at the housing area until i saw my mom's car~
its like *finally~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
my second game start here!
they even just order pizzahut, domino only for dinner
because no one is available to cook!
tsk tsk tsk**
reached home very early in the morning at 3!! 
sleepy to the max~

Liz_M
happy CNY day2

No comments: