Sunday, May 23, 2010

down down down~~~

suddenly think back when intern time
pinky and the housemate like to sing a song..
"baby are you down down down down down~~"
that including me who love to sing this song when anyone of the housemate looked down
and
im now very very down
why am i so unlucky in the last semester??
why cant i pass all the resit papers??
wasting my time
still remember on passed thursday
i woke up at 9 early in the morning
is actually woke by my crazy little dog kopi~~
then i cant fall back to my sleep
then i start worry bout my result
still one more hour to go
i wait, wait, wait, and wait
after turn on the PC i then go to bath
after bath then i came to sit in front of my pc
and typed
*www.tarc.edu.my*
college home page
when the time i type the first word my tears already lost control
i dont know why
kept feel that i wont pass my paper..
then key in my ID and my password...
then i take a A4 paper to cover the monitor..
tears again..
just like a cry baby
and i saw "REMARK" word around..
so i remove the paper
as what i though
i failed
yea..
FAILED again
i never know that i will failed for the all 3
really cant control my tears by that moment
so just let it fall

until today still i cant accept the fate
why when the time i choose of continue my study then i get this result?
is that i really not work hard enough?
or is that i not lucky enough?
really...
i dont know what to say lar...

now what my plan is to work
start looking for job dy
hopefully i can start my job next month

and now..
i still haven tell my parents
i really dont know how to tell them
really
who can teach mii how to tell them huh?
haiz.....

wanna say thx to whom support mii always
thx for the comfort also
thx always stay beside mii
thx everyone

sorry i made eu all down
sorry i cant go for advance
sorry
thx

down~~
elizz

3 comments:

静枫-清风 said...

Hey....juz do wat u feel is rite for u now. Failed now doesn't mean forever....keep on to do ur best....believe it now cant in future u may....all d best!

♥ JiNg YeE ♥ said...

ya.. i agree wif mun yee.. failed doesn't mean 4ever.. u stil cn get ur diploma cert.. jz late abit oni.. nthg de.. cheers up~

elizz said...

thx euu both.. that time down mar.. now ok ok dy.. i will try my best in other.. hahhaa.. muaaakz.. so miss euu all...