Monday, January 31, 2011

dear blog,

dear blog,
finally is time again for me to update euu
sorry i make a promise that i will update euu often but i did not do so
i know that euu will forgive mii cause i forgiving myself^^
finally
last day of january
yet i only have 5 post including this for my january's post
i used to update so often in the pass but now not
getting lazy and lazy
i really hope that i will get back the passion of keep my blog update
motivate me pls
so cant wait for new year wei
tot that i wouldn't have any leave but i got
3days
i so few but at least there is^^
but my cloths all still not complete buy yet
planning to shopping tomorrow and day after tomorrow~
not only cloths
also shoe!!!!!!!!!
i buy nothing yet wei
how m i gonna celebrate my cny??
huh?????
hhheeeemmmm...
i believe that i will got some in very last minutes
for the bendan
i will not be seeing euu for 5 days
euu must take good care of urself
euu said that wanna see mii round like egg after cny?
i just wanna tell euu is impossible ok??
hahahahahaha
but maybe ur 4packs will become 1
like pregnant man wey^^
but yet still CUTE
i know euu dont know mii say euu CUTE but i'll still say it
cause nothing hurt k??
i know euu sleeping~
good night then
happy chinese new year everyone^^

No comments: