Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today today=)

Finally we get to meet after 2 day no seeing him..=)
He on leaves now
although so wish to see him lately but I wish him to rest more too
he still came to find me in the middle of the night during my night shift
brought me meggie goreng with lemon tea
heart him so so so much
One thing I dont know
y he still need to groom himself so neat in the middle of the night..haha..
but yet still that CUTE=)
he resting so relax at home but miss me like crazy and like how I did
today he went pavillion watch movie without invite me..
some more is the movie that we planned to watch together before but now he watched d
so I need to watch it myself now=(
i still got my friends anyway=)
then he wait until I finished
i though we will be very happy today cause so many days no see each other d
i though we will do lot of things since we miss each other so so so much
Yea..
we did shared lot of jokes but also my tears..
in the end yet still we quarrel with something that we not suppose to
i hate whenever quarrel with him
I just hate it so so so much
but it happened
and he is trying is very best to comfort me back but all the while I just ignored
until the time for both us to back home
then only I realised I actually miss him so much and wouldn't want him to go home
In the end I accept his sorry
then again we jokes around
I hate that person who just disturbed us just now
he is the idiot that made us quarrel
y he need to be so busy body
what is also non of his business
all cause of the idiot I need to fight and scream at him
I regret so badly
yet things happened cant change
we just take it already passed
and lucky in the end we share laugh and back home=)

just wanna say thank q so much for forgive me
we shouldn't be like that just now at all
Nothing worth we gain
I promise

Love,
Mun_liz

No comments: