Friday, March 2, 2012

habits?!

yes..
i do admit i still miss a person that hurt me so deeply
so what?
atleast i dare to admit and not everyone do!
im not gonna hide my whatever stupid feelings is
i just wanna shout out 
"hey, i miss euu like crazy, do euu???"
but 
but 
but
come back to reality
i wont do so
cause its useless
and really no point for me to do so
although i miss
sometimes missing someone without acknowledge him or her  is very nice
trust me
it will make ur day with :)
but it gain my tears too :')
no worries
im alright and im fine^^
i enjoy my life now too without him beside me
i have my precious time for me to fight for my future now!
go go go
i wanna transform from munz to PRADA!!!
hahahaha
no joke
my name sooner will become Prada Looi^^
i just hope to change my life to be a better life
i wish he have a better life tooooo
yes
im still concern
but no big deals
we still FRIEND i suppose
i just hope
no more tears for sadness
i want it all for joy!!!!!
and is really time for me to decide what i really want now!!!
think!!
think 
think
and
THINK!!!!

No comments: